widget GtkList

Claude Marche Claude.Marche at lri.fr
Wed Jul 4 11:44:13 CEST 2001

Hi all,

I started using lablgtk recently, and I have a problem with the
GtkList widget: lablgtk does not seem to implement the signal
selection_changed. Do I miss sonething ? Is it a missing feature ? or
there is a deep reason why not implementing it ? I have read a
message in the list archive that was saying this widget is deprecated,
should I use another one ? and if yes which one ?

Thanks in advance for your help,

- Claude

--
| Claude Marché           | mailto:Claude.Marche at lri.fr |