Menu accelerators

Jacques Garrigue garrigue at kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Oct 18 10:15:21 CEST 2001

From: Maxence Guesdon <maxence.guesdon at inria.fr>
> I can't add 'alt'-accelerators to menus, such that for example the first
>   letter of my 'File' submenu would be underlined and Alt-F would pop
> this menu. By the way, i can't add 'alt'-accelerators (with `Mod...),
> but the ones with `Control works fine.

Accelerators with `MOD1 work perfectly with me. You just have to add
~accel_modi:[`MODI] when you build your GMenu.factory.

let factory = new GMenu.factory file_menu ~accel_modi:[`MOD1] ~accel_group

For the problem of the file submenu, I don't know. Apparently you
cannot add accelerator to a menubar, only to real menus, but why?
It doesn't work either with `CONTROL.

Cheers,

Jacques Garrigue