class view objects and connecting adjustments to them

Jacques Garrigue garrigue at math.nagoya-u.ac.jp
Tue Mar 28 11:49:32 CEST 2006

From: Erik de Castro Lopo <ocaml-erikd at mega-nerd.com>

> I have a pair of view objects and I'd like to connect a GData.adjustment
> to them. I thing this has something to do with this method:
>
>   method set_scroll_adjustments :
>     callback:(GData.adjustment option -> GData.adjustment option -> unit)
>     -> GtkSignal.id
>
> but I can't figure out how to use it. Anyone have a clue how to do
> this?

Not this one: it is inteded to react to the addition of an adjustment.
If you want just to connect adjustment, this is simpler than that, but
we would need to know what you want to connect it to.

As a first step, you could try "grep adjustment examples/*.ml"
There are quite a number of examples there.

Jacques