[Lablgtk] Type annotation (obviously) needed...

Jacques Garrigue garrigue at math.nagoya-u.ac.jp
Sun Dec 12 07:29:26 CET 2010

As a general rule, when you call a method or do a coercion on a widget,
its type should be known through an annotation.
(Of course, this is not needed in all cases, but when you get this kind
of hard to understand error message, this is usually the case).

Here the easiest point to annotate is in init_one:

  let init_one (msg, trvw, store, col : _ * GTree.view * GTree.list_store * _) =

This appears to be sufficient to solve your problem.

Jacques