[Lablgtk] Lablgtk interface to GtkCurve

Johan Mazel johan.mazel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 15:57:29 CEST 2010

Hi
I dug a bit more inside cairo, GTK and lablgtk.
>From what I can understand, cairo can be used to draw any kind of
geometrical form (including in my case, curves).

Since GTK can itself handle widget and any type of windows, does your
suggestion include a combination between GTK and cairo in order to draw
curves ?
Of course, that would suppose a bit of Ocaml code from my part in order to
handle the cairo primitives and make them draw curves.

In this case, does anyone have heard of such a combination and its ability
to work ? My instincts tells me that since such a combination exists in
python (http://www.ralph-glass.homepage.t-online.de/clock/readme.html), this
combination should be available in Ocaml, but I'm not totally sure.

Thanks again for your suggestions and for the fast introduction of GTKCurve
bindings in lablgtk.

Regards.
Johan Mazel