[Lablgtk-list] trouble with 2.16 installation

Bruno Guillaume Bruno.Guillaume at loria.fr
Fri Aug 24 17:56:07 CEST 2012

Hi lablgtk-list,

when I compile lablgtk 2.16 from the sources, everything goes well but when I install it through macports, I have some problem:

"sudo port install lablgtk2" runs well

"lablgtk2" gives me the error:

>  Cannot load required shared library dlllablgtk2.
>  Reason: dlllablgtk2.so: dlopen(dlllablgtk2.so, 138): image not found.

The so file is installed: with the command "sudo port contents lablgtk2 | grep dlllablgtk2", I have

>    /opt/local/lib/ocaml/site-libs/stublibs/dlllablgtk2.so

The compilation fails also; the two command below

"echo 'open GMain' > test.ml"
"ocamlfind ocamlc -package lablgtk2 test.ml"

fails with:

> File "test.ml", line 1, characters 0-10:
> Error: Unbound module GMain

any idea of the problem ?

regards,

Bruno