[Lablgtk-list] Building lablGtk 2.18.0/2.14.2 + gtksourceview2 on Windows

Enrico Tassi enrico.tassi at inria.fr
Wed Dec 4 19:02:37 CET 2013

On Wed, Dec 04, 2013 at 05:54:39PM +0100, Andreas Hauptmann wrote:
> You can try my prebuild binaries from
> http://wodi.forge.ocamlcore.org/download.html (use the command line
> installation, the installer is broken)

Interesting.  I'll look at that.

> >  Cannot load required shared library dlllablgtksourceview2
> >  Reason: ./dlllablgtksourceview2.dll: Access is denied.
>
> Or a cygwin related error. Your are using a mixed environment: your
> c-compiler, shells, etc. are cygwin-based tools, the ocaml compiler
> however is a native windows application.

I would exclude that. lablgtk2.cma and lablgtksourceview2.cma are
generated by the very same commands (with different arguments of course).
The former loads fine, the latter gives the error above.

If I hack the command line and try to put everything in lablgtk2.cma,
then lablgtk2.cma fails to load with that error.

The difference must be in what I put inside the .cma.  For some reasons
ml_gtksourceview2.o is causing me troubles.

Ciao
--
Enrico Tassi